The 4th Take on this Metal/Rock Song!

Farno

Drums are done with EZ Drummer. Thinking about having someone do some real drums for it, anyone willing?

Also if you feel like you could do some vocals, you can give it a shot!

Not sure if there are some timing issues. I need some advice, anything need to be changed?

EDIT: Just listened to it again, I think at 00:55 I slipped a slight bit on the lead guitar there. Anyone else notice? It just seemed like something went out of tune there for a second.

Thanks!

You've got a decent technique and a good ear for harmonics but it sounds a little, IDK... it really needs vocals. It also needs to be rolled off a bit at the highs. Is that the Amplitube plugin you're using?

I would suggest using Addictive Drums instead. The drums doesn't sound "real". And it needs bass badly.

Other than that I think the two of us would be a great combo in a band because this sounds exactly like my metal jams :D

Thanks!

I didn't use the amplitude plugin, the guitar is pretty much raw (very minor EQ). I did run a limiter on the master, it may be just a little to much compression.

It does need vocals, it's pretty bland without any. Not sure if anyone would want to give it a shot and if anyone wants to lay down a drum track also? Just let me know!

I'll look into addictive drums.

Back