Test Equipment

Creamyapples1

www.murphycabs.com
I've been going through some more auction boxes. I've got a bunch of brand new Handheld Audio Tone Generators and Handheld Sound Level Meters. I'll sell as a pair (1 tone generator and 1 sound level meter) $125.00 Shipped - Cont. USA

I don't see a "brand" name so I assume these were produced for rebranding. /shrug I've got quite a few of these things too, so load up. The old lady is going to kill me. :cool:

Tone Generator
"This convenient hand-held audio generator is perfect for field service of audio equipment and car stereo applications. It generates low distortion sine and square wave signals from 20Hz to 150KHz in 46 steps. It features a variable output level control with a 0dB/-20dB attenuator switch. Output level is 1.2V max (sine wave) no load and 8V max (square wave) no load. The output impedance in 600 ohms. Includes test leads, battery and owners manual."

Sound Level Meter
"This meter can quickly and accurately measure ambient noise up to 120dB. Perfect for testing sound levels in the work place, car audio, public address system set up and much more. Two ranges increase accuracy (40-80dB, 80-120dB). A weighted (ANSI) frequncy measurements. Includes internal battery and calibration tests. Comes complete with instrution manual and carrying case. The meter operates on a 9V battery. Dimensions: 3"x 6"x 2". Net weight: 3/4 lb."

I've also got a box full of Handheld Mastech Digital Multimeters, brand new. $36.00 shipped

Back