Tell Me What You Think

You nice with it man...

But from a producers point of view a few of your instrumentals sound like they need more sounds. Not alot just a little bit (damn 50 cent) like 1 or 2 sounds.

Not bad,

In the new beat the drums are too clippy(on the edge kinda)

The guitar is nice but too upfront,needs to blend in a little .

But overall props,you did a good job,very clean.

Dont take me as a pro,that i'm not.But as a student who sits next to you on the same desk in school,lol.

:D

rnb259 said:
But from a producers point of view a few of your instrumentals sound like they need more sounds. Not alot just a little bit (damn 50 cent) like 1 or 2 sounds.
^^
what he said. Nice ground work tho'

PS shoulda used a dif inst for the chorus part. sounds like the same guit from the main melody

yeh thanks, I made them at college with a jv1010 and a1 vst.

I'm gettin An Emu soundcard with proteus x and mo phatt after christmas, I never heard about it till i came here, so im glad i did :)

Feelin the rhythym on "new beat," not mixed too bad, the guitar is a lil too loud and might drown out voices. Like the bass, needs some variation, but I get lazy on that too.

I dont know if its just my monitors but your hi end on the two beats Ive heard so far sound a lil harsh. But they sound clean tho, drums need to bump a bit more tho.

give me some feedback on my thread if u can please, http://www.homerecording.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=180240

Back