Tech support please, jbl lsr305, firestudio project and my ps4

mr.levitate

Hell my name is Jeff, and ive been trying to figure the how to get my sound to work aswell as get my ps4 audio to run through my firestudio.
Im running jbl lsr305's to a firestudio project, and i cannot figure out why im not getting sound.

Im also tyring to figureout how to play ipod/ps4 controller through the firestudio.. help please.

We need more info on what your whole system is. The Firestudio Project is hooked up to a computer with what DAW? Have you opened up the Firestudio mixer software to set up inputs/outputs? Where do you have the iPod and PS4 hooked up to?

I've got the LSR305's as well. They have a 1/4" TRS inputs. (They also have XLR inputs, but either work.) I have a different audio interface (Tascam), but the idea is the same: connect the output jacks from the interface to the inputs in the speakers.

Googling around, it looks like the FireStudio has 1/4" TRS outputs. You need two 1/4" TRS cables. Then connect the Left out from the FireStudio to the speaker on your left, the Right out to the speaker on the right. (I will assume you do have the FireStudio connected your computer/DAW; can't help you there without more info, as the previous commenter noted.)

I don't have a ps4, so I cannot answer your question can. (But again a bit of googling on the words "connect ps4 to speakers" turned up lots of goodies, including this: 3 Ways to Connect a PlayStation 4 to Speakers - wikiHow)

Back