Tech Support from M-Audio

KevinTran

Anyone ever try it?? I emailed them over teh weekend and still no response.

No phone number available either. Anyone have problems reaching these guys or what?

kt

whenever I have emailed them (and I have done it many times), it takes anywhere from 1 day to a week to hear back. Just send another request.

It will also depend on how detailed you were when you filled out their contact form. Once you hear back, you will then have an actual email to respond to, and then you will hear back frequently. I had a "conversation" with M-audio tech support last week, took 4 days to get the first response from the website form, but once they contacted me,and I wrote back, tehy would reply in 15 minutes.

When looking at soundcards a few years back and fired an email to Echo and M-Audio about their cards, and they both got back to me in a few days. Last May U upgraded my system from Win98 to Win2K and had problems getting my Delta 44 to work. I called them during business hours, was on hold for maybe 5 minutes, then got a helpful person who told me what to do, and his suggestions did work for me when I got home that night, so I was happy. I'm suprised you can't find a phone # for them.

If you have any questions, feel free to post here or PM me and I'll try to help. I've had my Delta 44 running on Win98, Win2K (on an old PIII) and now on a new Dell PIV with WinXP.
Good luck!

gordone said:
When looking at soundcards a few years back and fired an email to Echo and M-Audio about their cards, and they both got back to me in a few days. Last May U upgraded my system from Win98 to Win2K and had problems getting my Delta 44 to work. I called them during business hours, was on hold for maybe 5 minutes, then got a helpful person who told me what to do, and his suggestions did work for me when I got home that night, so I was happy. I'm suprised you can't find a phone # for them.

If you have any questions, feel free to post here or PM me and I'll try to help. I've had my Delta 44 running on Win98, Win2K (on an old PIII) and now on a new Dell PIV with WinXP.
Good luck!

check your pm gordone.

under support on their website, it only has email form. no other contact information. sucks! still no reply on my email either.

The # is under 'company info' > 'contact info'

http://www.midiman.com/company/contact.php

Honestly though, the best tech support available is the combined knowledge of delta users on this site. Unless you are in need of an RMA #, best to post here first, use them as a last resort (hardware defective, etc).

To their credit, after they make you jump through hoops to determine if the hardware is really defective (when you know it is), they are quick to issue RMA's and get the product out to you.

Back