...team fonts update...

fonts

...well, the new house construction has begun, so it's time to start drawing up some floorplans for daddy's paradise-studio, barroom, all around cool place to hang out...

...the driveway is in, about 400 feet long...gotta find a snowplow for the GMC before winter...perc test passed...basement excavation next...

...can't wait to hang up the "Jimi Hendrix Blvd." street sign I picked up on...:cool:

I didn't know you were building. I thought you were buying.
You've got a LONG road in front of you. :p
Keep us all posted huh?

And, Congrats!

Michael Jones said:
I didn't know you were building. I thought you were buying.
You've got a LONG road in front of you. :p
Keep us all posted huh?

And, Congrats!

...thank you Michael...doubly long because I am 220 miles away from the project and am forced to trust others in this venture...I will need a lot of luck!...:)

fonts said:
...thank you Michael...doubly long because I am 220 miles away from the project and am forced to trust others in this venture...I will need a lot of luck!...:)
Wow... I don't know if I would be able to handle that! I'm too much of a control freak, I'd have to be there doing it all myself... Should I be able to build the studio in my plans (have to convince a bank first) I'm going to be on site for the construction of the building and I am doing all of the interior work myself! :D

fierojoe said:
Wow... I don't know if I would be able to handle that! I'm too much of a control freak, I'd have to be there doing it all myself... Should I be able to build the studio in my plans (have to convince a bank first) I'm going to be on site for the construction of the building and I am doing all of the interior work myself! :D

...actually the studio is secondary to the new house...I'm gonna have the basement for the studio...

Thats cool. I guess you could say the same for mine as there will be an apartment on the second floor, so I guess the basement will be my studio too... Just a really big basement that happens to be on the first floor... :D

Best of luck with the studio project, Fonts. I look forward to its successful completion. Congrats, my friend.

...the masonry contractors are going to show up on the 18th, and I cannot get a beam dimenison out of the damn salesman/engineer...I'M SO PISSED!!!!!.......:mad:

...I asked for this about 2 months ago...:mad: :(

fonts said:
...the masonry contractors are going to show up on the 18th, and I cannot get a beam dimenison out of the damn salesman/engineer...I'M SO PISSED!!!!!.......:mad:

...I asked for this about 2 months ago...:mad: :(

Big stick over the head?

frederic said:
Big stick over the head?

...friend of wife's family so I'm stuck with whatever happens...however, my control freak boiler is nearing critical pressure levels and is threatening to breach containment...:D...

Back