Teac a-7300-2t

Krazyz1

I could use some help on this unit. Out of the blue the brakes quit working. Mechanically they are free and ohm out the same value. I've tried all the trouble shooting out of the service manual ( which was very little ). I don't know if this is a clue or not , but when you power the deck up the pause light comes on and blinks 2-3 times. If some has the same deck and have encountered the same issue PLEASE share the cure. Actually I am open to any suggestions. The transistors specified by the manual check out OK. It has been suggested by a TEAC tech that possibly the switch to the RH tension arm may be bad , loose wire or corroded connection. Any help would be appreciated. This deck looks straight out of the box and don't want to do the for parts or repair thing. This is my 2nd deck and I LOVE it!!!! I also have a X-1000R that was my 1st and LOVE it too! Thanks in advance

looking in all the wrong places ?

I ... This deck looks straight out of the box and don't want to do the for parts or repair thing. This is my 2nd deck and I LOVE it!!!! I also have a X-1000R that was my 1st and LOVE it too! Thanks in advance

might have better luck in the analog section rather than the newbies area

Back