TEAC A-7300/2T parts needed!!!!

Krazyz1

I am in need of finding a source for the 9-14 pin card recepticals in the bottom of the deck in the amplifier section. TEAC part#50438380. Theese recepticals do not have a locator key or notch out on board. I would greatly appreciate some help in finding some GOOD new or used. I would prefer a qty. of 9. They are starting to crack open:confused: , and if moved or bumped lightly lose connection. Thanks in advance

I am in need of finding a source for the 9-14 pin card recepticals in the bottom of the deck in the amplifier section. TEAC part#50438380. Theese recepticals do not have a locator key or notch out on board. I would greatly appreciate some help in finding some GOOD new or used. I would prefer a qty. of 9. They are starting to crack open:confused: , and if moved or bumped lightly lose connection. Thanks in advance

I hope you find them the A7300-2T is a great machine - I bought mine around 1980 and it's still going strong. The only thing I have had to replace so far ius the pinch-wheel.

Back