TEAC 1/2 " 4 Track

Dr ZEE said:
Not so, brother... ;)
"Pro Sound" is all about Equipment, equipment's price-tags, hot clients and profit. "Pro Sound" has really very little to do with sound. That's why it sucks.

/respects

You obviously have no idea what you are talking about. Keep spreading the mis-information here. For anyone who really wants to know the truth, just go to a pro studio and listen to 1 song. I think you will change your mind pretty quickly.

And. unless Mr. ZEE can back up any of his vastly educated opinions with some sound samples/productions that he has achieved here and now, it is better that the readers here experience pro and home equipment for themselves and not put weight to any opinion on this, or any other BBS.

MCI2424 said:
You obviously have no idea what you are talking about. Keep spreading the mis-information here.
What a revelation!
"Having no idea" is Dr. ZEE's perpetual state of mind and essential fuel for investigative behavior. He learned it from dogs. Dogs don't read "product description" on the box - they use and trust their OWN nose.
MCI2424 said:
For anyone who really wants to know the truth, just go to a pro studio and listen to 1 song. I think you will change your mind pretty quickly.

Hah -hah -hah! How do I find a "pro-studio"? Do I look in Yellow Book? I guess... how else? :p
And For anyone who really wants to know the truth, but got no "Yellow Book", you don't have to go to "pro-studio". Just tune-in to some "All New Hits"-FM radio station in your area (we've got K-104 FM here ... :eek: :eek: ) - and Enjoy It ;)
MCI2424 said:
it is better that the readers here experience pro and home equipment for themselves and not put weight to any opinion on this, or any other BBS.
and they do. They do it on a dayly base. That's why MCI2424's posts (about pro/non-pro r-t-r recorders) are so f*ng laughable and , I must add - very annoying...;)

MCI2424 said:
And. unless Mr. ZEE can back up any of his vastly educated opinions with some sound samples/productions that he has achieved....
No-way. Forget it. Sound-samples are for suckers. If you want to listen to Dr. ZEE you have to buy the album(s). Do your search. Good luck :p
/respects

and, p.s. , here's THE MAD MAN with his "non-pro" machine(s) and stuff.

Attachments

• lee_perry.gif
    lee_perry.gif
    46 KB · Views: 47
Dr ZEE said:
What a revelation!
"Having no idea" is Dr. ZEE's perpetual state of mind and essential fuel for investigative behavior. He learned it from dogs. Dogs don't read "product description" on the box - they use and trust their OWN nose.

Hah -hah -hah! How do I find a "pro-studio"? Do I look in Yellow Book? I guess... how else? :p
And For anyone who really wants to know the truth, but got no "Yellow Book", you don't have to go to "pro-studio". Just tune-in to some "All New Hits"-FM radio station in your area (we've got K-104 FM here ... :eek: :eek: ) - and Enjoy It ;)

and they do. They do it on a dayly base. That's why MCI2424's posts (about pro/non-pro r-t-r recorders) are so f*ng laughable and , I must add - very annoying...;)

No-way. Forget it. Sound-samples are for suckers. If you want to listen to Dr. ZEE you have to buy the album(s). Do your search. Good luck :p
/respects

and, p.s. , here's THE MAD MAN with his "non-pro" machine(s) and stuff.

Whatever Mr Zee. I respect you and wish you well. Tape machines are my lifre and love. I work with them everyday in some of the finest studios in the world. Move over to Pro Sound Web. I can be found with all of the best producers and have little time for your opinions. Whatever. I try to help those who have no experience. I obviously can't help you because you have no clue.

Keep on truckin little buddy. You can keep playing with your prosumer Tascam toys. Give us your pearls of wisdom to hold on to.

Love you girlfriend

MCI2424 said:
Simple. I have owned/used damn near all of them. Tascam anything pales by comparison in quality/sound/reliability to any pro machine. Tape width alone does not mean a machine is good or bad period.

Next you will tell me that you owned or used a Tascam ath32-2 half inch two track. There were only, what 10 built. And I bet you never came anywhere close to one. So how could you say what a top of the line Tascam sounded like?

Peddle it elsewhere//

MCI2424 said:
Move over to Pro Sound Web.
Are you kiddin'?
I 'm a musician.... (an artist that is). I make music.... (not a Pro Sound). I've got no interest in pro sound.
Guys, like you (MCI2424), self-proclaimed as Pro(s) make silly asses out of themselves when they think and every time they act like independent musicians/producers DO need their "help". Many of these guys somehow think in their own boxed-vision that they are ahead of the pack or something...heh heh - :D .
May I remind you what being a "Pro" means. To be a "Pro" means to be in service.
A. Good pros provide good service, ...
B. ... better pros provide better service, ...
C. ... the best pros provide the best service - they are AHEAD of The Service Men Pack.
MCI2424, are you in category C. I guess you are, since You can be found with all of the best producers.

...btw, which leads me to a question:
Can be found with all of the best producers doing what?
Some people can be found with all sorts of people doing all sorts of things...you know ;)

Back