!**TC VoiceWork Plus FS**!

Disasster

Im looking to sell my TC VoiceWork Plus, its around a month old, mint condition, sounds great, in a smoke free studio. The only thing is it doesn't come with the original box and manual. Im looking to sell it for $700 shipped. If your interested and want pics let me know and i'll post them asap.

-Joel
joel@varjassy.com

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/VoiceWorkPls/

An Accurate, Easy-to-use Voice Processor with Great Features!
The TC-Helicon VoiceWorks Plus vocal processor has all of the features you need to make your vocals shine brighter. It continues on from the success of its predecessor, VoiceWorks, with an updated feature list including 4th generation TC-Helicon harmony technology, Voice Modeling, and the Transducer and iMod (micromod) blocks from VoicePro. A Burr Brown-based mic preamp, transparent pitch correction, TC Electronic reverb, delay and dynamics algorithms from VoiceWorks round out its capabilities. Whether you're playing live gigs with a MIDI sequencer for backup or recording songs in your studio, VoiceWorksPlus offers high quality vocal processing options.

TC-Helicon VoiceWorks Plus Vocal Processor Features:

Interchangeable voice modeling or harmony
Individually-adjustable harmony voice gender
Megaphone effects with high Q band limiting
Effects include reverb, delay with tap tempo, distortion, chorus, and flange with pitch feedback
Microtuning
Pitch correction
Compressor, de-ess, and gate functions
3-band EQ
Footswitch or volume pedal control
Burr Brown mic preamp with phantom power for condenser mics
Stereo or mono output

Back