TC-Helicon Voiceworks Vocal Processor. Anyone have opinions?

JesusFreak

Hey all,

I've been looking at some vocal processors here lately and one of them really stands out to me as I look to go into some solo work. The TC-Helicon Voiceworks looks amazing. I looked at a few demo's on their site and it works great.

I really don't care about the pitch correction because I think I can hit that pretty well but the things that did interest me were the voice doubling to make it sound fatter and the part of it that can take one voice and give it 4 part harmony. It also has some reverb and delay and a few other things on it but it sounds great.

But before I go out and throw down $800 on this thing, was wondering if any of you have any experience with it or if there is a better option out there with the same type of options on it.

Thanks for your time guys.

God Bless!

I played with the Voiceworks at the NAMM show for like two hours. I was blown away!!!!!! When soloed the artificial harmonies are incredibly real sounding. They had this big black guy sing a gospel tune into it. They gender shifted it to female and raised the pitch. It sounded like Bonnie Raitt. The big singer dude was crackin up!!! I'm seeing them on the internet. Riks Music for something like $599.
I'm getting one in about three weeks.

Hey guys,

Thanks for your responses. I'm pretty much sold on the thing too. I'm hoping in a few weeks to pick one up. The things that it does is just amazing.

Take care all....God Bless!

Back