tc electronic m300

bigtoe

75 plus ship in US...probably 15 bucks fed ex ground frpm cleveland ohia. will be super packed.

primo shape.... cool unit. love the slap, tape delay and plates. the sound and knobs sold me on this. so easy to get the right amount of predelay with the knob.

only selling to pay for the h3000 i just put on the card. will probably be cleaning out the house so check back for some other stuff.

have sold here, gearslutz, tape op, RAP, trading post, ebay- bigtoerecording

camera phone is gone but should have my gal's this weekend. regardless i'll make sure you're happy.

Thank you.

Mike

Yo yo Bigtoe,

Willing to ship to your Canadian neighbours?

Jon M

the only reason i don't is because i've had major problems with my bank and the exchange in the past...well...that and i don't like geddy lee, but neil young makes up for him.

if you can get me your address and be patient with money coming to my account - sure. it will cost a bit if i remember too... feel free to leave suggestions up here in public.

i think it's silly it's so weird selling stuff out of the US. i always think i'm doing something wrong cuz it's so difficult.

Mike

bump! 90 bucks = great verb/effects and great converters!

no takers?

90 BUCKS?

You kids today...i don't understand ya! Spend all your money on your bubblegum and mp3s and when a real deal comes up...where are ya? :eek:

Mike

Back