tascam2488neo

EDKAY

Hi,
Can anyone tell me whether i can record more than one Multi effect sound on different tracks of one song.For instance..........overdrive on track 1 and flanger on track 2 of the same song on the TASCAM 2488NEO. If so how.It seems rather limiting

I'm pretty sure you have to bounce the track down with the effect, essentially "printing" the track with the effect applied.

I have a Neo but don't use the internal effects modules much.

It is thru the submixer section. Check page 58 of the manual (fyi, the TASCAM site has the manual available for download with clickable links from the table of contents...very useful!).

I have been recording all my music on a Fostex Mr16. When the hard drive gets 50% full I move everything over to PC and store in to external Hard Drives and bring them back and forth as needed. Well, it looks like the Fostex is giving up the ghost and I'm trying to import songs to my 2488neo which I've had for a few years but have not used it much because I was so used to my mr16. Anyway I'm having trouble importing from PC to my 2488neo. Can anyone give me some direction? Thank you. Also I'm thinking of buying a new tascam 24dp. Any comments.

its a great HD recorder .. acts some what like tape , never let me down on take after take.. but the effects are limited. i owned mine after 3 years of use.. big HD too

P1020633.JPG

Back