tascam us 1800 drivers

gframe

before i go through all the jazz of installing the cd that comes with this unit should i just by-pass that stage and download the drivers from the website or do i HAVE to install the cd? is it not the same thing?

Sup dood. I would say install with CD first then update the drivers if needed. Usually best to update in consecutive order. Driver on new disc may be up to date since the 1800 is a pretty new release. :)

drivers

Sup dood. I would say install with CD first then update the drivers if needed. Usually best to update in consecutive order. Driver on new disc may be up to date since the 1800 is a pretty new release. :)

cool dude!! i pretty much figured it would be best to do that common sense and all, just trying to cut a corner if possible! thanks bro you my goto guy as usual

i just did a 1641 and used the cd and no issues and I think, it went to the internet and did the update check...but I didnt watch the entire setup. It was flawless none the less, super easy and I have not had one issue in weeks ,,

good...

Back