Tascam PE 40 User Manual

grantley

I've looked everywhere (on the internet) and the closest I've come is a maybe available hard copy of a service manual. I don't necessarily absolutely need the manual, but I want it, and I imagine there's got to be some good info in there, as in all the Tascam user manuals I have. In lieu of a manual, I could use advice on the hookups. The ins and outs are straight forward, but what might I use the aux out for, and also the foldback?

Thanks

I've got it in pdf. If you want to pm me to my inbox an email address to send it to I'll shoot one out to you. It's 5.22 MB in a zip. There's not much to it... only 11 pages, but it does have some useful info about the features. :)

I've looked everywhere (on the internet) and the closest I've come is a maybe available hard copy of a service manual. I don't necessarily absolutely need the manual, but I want it, and I imagine there's got to be some good info in there, as in all the Tascam user manuals I have. In lieu of a manual, I could use advice on the hookups. The ins and outs are straight forward, but what might I use the aux out for, and also the foldback?

Thanks

The aux outs allow you to send the eq'd signal to a 2nd destination. The foldback is a straight wire pass through so you can send a totally un-effected signal to another place.

Back