tascam msr16 manual

You can probably ask Tascam on their website. I was able to get an old manual for a sync box from them. Give it a shot. I have an MSR-16 myself, is there anything in particular you need to know? Maybe I can help.

Tascam 16 MSR

Tapehead said:
I just bought an MSR-16 on Ebay, manual included. If you can't find one, let me know and I'll copy it for you.
Hello,

My name is Cecar and I'm search also a manual of the Tascam 16 msr.
Is it possible that you can mail me a copy of the manual?
Is it possible to do that by mail?
Because I live in the Netherlands it's the easyer way to do that, I think.
If you can and will help, I will be greathfull and thank you very much for it.
My e-mail adress is: cees.castricum@tiscali.nl
Thanks again.

Regards.

Cecar

Manual?

Were you ever able to find the manual? I did not see iton Tascam's website but did email them and ask. Is someone able to copy and send to me? THANKS!

Kevin

Goreski has the MSR-16 operation and alignment manual for free download on his web site, Analog Rules!!! Pro-Audio Parts and Service, and follow the link to the manuals and schematics page.

Please be sure to put something in his tip jar after you download it! He is providing a great service to all of us analog lovers.

Good luck

David Ollard
Thin Brown Line
Multitrack analog to digital transfers

hi everyone

were any of you lucky to get the manuan for the tascam mrs-16 ???????
i just got one myself but without the manual but i sure like to have one allso
so if anyone got it i would be very happy to have a copy too

Hey Cecar
I sent you an email but it came back ??? so now i try this way and hope to get a result
My name is Hasse.
I saw on homerecording.com that you were looking for a manual for you tascam recorder
did you get one ?????? Cause i have the same problem så if you got the manual it would make me
VERY happy if you could send me the file.
I hope to hear from you even if you didnt get the manual cause then ill keep looking
and send you a copy.

Regarda Hasse

hej Kevin
I think the link is dead couse i did not find the manual i hope you maby can help me find the manual for the Tascam MSR-16

i was able to download it without any problems from the analogrules.com site. it is still there. just follow the instructions on how to download it and the password its all there

Back