tascam mf-po1 4 track recorder ?????????

poetic wisdom

whats up am new to this forum and new to recordering equipment so im going to start off with a tascam mf-po1 4 track recorder.i just wanted to know what type of speakers and mic would be good for this.and when you buy the speaker for the tascam does it come with the wire and the same size plug in the back of the wire to fit in the back of the tascam mf-po1 4 track recorder so evry thing would work.i would appreciate any help on this thanks

I've got an MF-P01 that I still use for some projects. Dynamic mike not condenser. I'd use a Shure SM57. Great all rounder that can do instruments and vocals. Then a female XLR to 1/4" phone jack mike cable for the mike as well. A simple set of powered monitors like a set of Edirol MA15's would do you. You'll need a set of standard stereo system RCA cables to plug the MF-P01 into the monitors and off you go. Maybe the cable comes with the monitors, maybe not? They're cheap if you don't already have a set lying around. Oh, and you'll need a set of closed type headphones as well, something like AKG K77. That'd set you up.

:)

call me stupit but im new to all recording equipment and really have no knowledge on any type of the recordering equipment.but i only need the tascam mf-po1 4 track recorder a pair of speakers and a mic and it will work i dont need any more equipment for this to work?some one please let me know thanks

Back