tascam m30 inserts??

Bobby Darko

Hey guys,
I am thinking about buying a tascam m30 for the use of it's preamps and also for the use of it's simple but effectice eq when mixing down. I kinda outgrew the eq section of my Tascam 688's. There's a small problem. I am not sure, but I don't see any inserts on the m30. Does any of you work with this little mixer and how do you work around this, when you want to insert a compressor for instance...thanks!

Any other 8 channel mixers out there that would suit me better?

Hey guys,
I am thinking about buying a tascam m30 for the use of it's preamps and also for the use of it's simple but effectice eq when mixing down. I kinda outgrew the eq section of my Tascam 688's. There's a small problem. I am not sure, but I don't see any inserts on the m30. Does any of you work with this little mixer and how do you work around this, when you want to insert a compressor for instance...thanks!

Any other 8 channel mixers out there that would suit me better?

The channel + buss inserts are on the back of the mixer. They're marked "Access. Send" and "Access. Rec."

casa cassette

I sent you a PM regarding the m30. You may or may not find my 2 cents useful, but i sent them over to ya anyways.

Back