Tascam dp-02 digital recorder CD import.

Wack

Hi guys, I can't figure out how to import my beats from cd to the portastudio. Ive tried .WMA, .data, .mp3, and .WAV. I've went through the manual trying to figure it out. I just cant seem to figure it out. I want to dub over my beat with vocals. Can anyone help?

Your files have to be 44k 16bit mono .WAV format in order to import to the recorder.

I went through this recently as well. It's a little tidbit of info hidden in the manual. Quite maddening it was until I found that.

Your files have to be 44k 16bit mono .WAV format in order to import to the recorder.

I went through this recently as well. It's a little tidbit of info hidden in the manual. Quite maddening it was until I found that.

You nailed it. I think it's bitten everyone in the butt, at least once, who has ever used the digital portastudios.:p

Thanks for the help. It was very annoying not being able to figure out such a thing. Thanks again! :D

Thanks for the help. It was very annoying not being able to figure out such a thing. Thanks again! :D

Glad I could help.

Here's another problem that will be sure to drive you mad. . . Memory Poor It got me just a little while ago. It is not listed under pop-ups up near the end of the manual.

Shift + History. I forgot all about what that did because I never used it and just briefly skimmed over that function earlier on.

Back