Taking my new Kel audio HM-1's for a spin

That was worth listening all the way through. How far off the violin is the mic? Don't hear any variation with moving around like that.

thanks,

That was worth listening all the way through. How far off the violin is the mic? Don't hear any variation with moving around like that.

thanks,

The mics were approximately 2 and a half feet away from the violin. I also had a reflection filter (sm mic thing) in front of her.

Wow...that just made my day! Awesome playing and awesome job capturing the performance. Kudos to both of you!

I've only got one Kel mic--the HM2D--I bought it for vocals, but threw it in front of an amp first. It sounds so good there, I've never even moved it. I have no idea how it sounds on vocals or anything else for that matter.

Gonna have to look into a couple more...

Wow...that just made my day! Awesome playing and awesome job capturing the performance. Kudos to both of you!

I've only got one Kel mic--the HM2D--I bought it for vocals, but threw it in front of an amp first. It sounds so good there, I've never even moved it. I have no idea how it sounds on vocals or anything else for that matter.

Gonna have to look into a couple more...

Thanks dude,

The HM2-d is my main vocal mic, I don't think you'll be disappointed with it in that department.:)

Back