T rax

Hashoma

Hi all
i heard about a program can make a digital mastering for alot of mixdowns and also the program has an ability to make the hole mix for an existing melody, I mean you give the program the basic melody and it can make all the necessary music in the song by making the drums, bass, chords, strings and all of the harmony music pieces in the song..... it call t rax ... is that info is TRUE?
Thankx all

t-racks does not compose songs. I don't know where you got that information.

Anywhays...I have t-racks and it's just a no-brainer mastering suite. It sounds decent and I wish I could find some free web space so i could post an mp3 of it. The only thing I don't like about t-racks what it does to my mixes. I generally like my mixes to be compressed and limited to hell (like enema of the state by blink 182) but when you compress and limit to hell with t-racks, your sound suffers immense quality loss. The sound quality of t-racks is just average and is cool if you are mastering country music or even rap...stuff that is not so dynamic.

get sound forge and be more intricate with your compression or eq or whatever. t-racks is fine for quick "mastering" but it does ruin the sound in my opinoin. you're better off going with sound forge or wave lab and going about it in a better way.

yeah, i agree, get some waves stuff. that will put you on the right tracks.

LOL, where the hell did you hear that T-racks created songs. i was laughing my head off when i read that. someone's been screwing with you.

Back