Sync. ARRRGH!

Aren

Hi guys,

Still wrestling with my Duo...
Since the duo does not allow direct monitoring while playing back pre recorded tracks, I thought I'd be smart and play back the pre-recorded tracks through my SB-Live, and I would live happily ever after. However, when using this brilliant method, the newly recorded tracks are totally out of sync with the pre-recorded ones.

Any suggestions on how to solve this issue? I'm really tempted to sell this God damn thing, but I doubt anyone would buy it...

Oren

Aren said:
Hi guys,

Still wrestling with my Duo...
Since the duo does not allow direct monitoring while playing back pre recorded tracks, I thought I'd be smart and play back the pre-recorded tracks through my SB-Live, and I would live happily ever after. However, when using this brilliant method, the newly recorded tracks are totally out of sync with the pre-recorded ones.

Any suggestions on how to solve this issue? I'm really tempted to sell this God damn thing, but I doubt anyone would buy it...

Oren

Not that i can think of. There is not way to sync the clocks from the two cards. The Delta series PCI cards do seem to have the cabailiy to sync to a similar card (Audiophile+Delta 44) but forget about being able to sync anything to a SB-Live - ain't gonna happen.

Back