SX bass guitar - Fender P/J copy, upgrades, cheap

Fab4ever

Getting better
Hi all. I have a bass I'd like to sell. It's an SX SPJ 62, which can be seen here:

http://www.rondomusic.com/spj62.html

I bought it new from Rondo and had a DiMarzio P/J pickup set professionally installed. I also changed the icky SX/Rondo strings to some new roundwounds. I think they were Fender brand, but I honestly don't remember. I also have purchased the appropriate Badass II bridge, but to be honest I need to find that as I never had it installed and the bridge is packed somewhere and I'm moving from Florida to Missouri at the moment.

Still, I'd like to sell the bass so I don't have to move it. It has no fret wear, no body scratches and is virtually new. It's black on black, like the picture above.

In all I have more than $200 into the bass. I'm selling for $120 plus actual shipping. I'd prefer Paypal. If I find the Badass II aftermarket bridge, I'll throw that in for free. But there's no guarantee I'll find it soon, to be clear.

I've got perfect eBay feedback under floridaflatliners and have done several transactions here, all positive. (I'm on the good guys list somewhere).

You can respond here, if interested, or email at christopher_ave AT yahoo DOT com.

Thanks.

I have an SX P. Great bass. Keeps up with my nicer stuff.

$120 is a good price with real strings and new pickups. Good luck on the sale.

Back