Sweet Baby James - JT

That is a great rendition! :)

Would you object to my adding a bit of harmony vocal to it during the chorus?

:cool:

By the way, my girlfriend grew up in Stockbridge, Mass. :)

Someone else posted a version of this within the past few months or so. I remember it because my old lady loves this song. Anyway, this is a nice job. I really like the guitar sound. Great job. :)

Greg, that may have been my first attempt to record this song. Thanks for the response. 60's guy, feel free to add vocal harmony, and please send me a copy of it? Ido1957, thanks again man! I updated the song again after getting a better take.

Rick Shepherd said:
60's guy, feel free to add vocal harmony, and please send me a copy of it?
I will record it and I'll PM you to have you listen to it and recieve your permission to post it. :cool:

Recording sounds excellent to my ears. Acoustic and vocals blend nice. Very nice acoustic sound too, sounds crystal clear on my speakers. Good work :)

This is cool! The arrangement is so different from what I remember from my high school days that I had to listen for a while to be sure it was the same tune. It works - really works! The collaboration on the chorus is pretty cool, too. I can see all of you on a dark stage with just one spotlight, circled around one big old RCA mic, doing this one live. :cool:

Back