Sweet amp score today!

SHEPPARDB.

Snagged this little beauty today for a fraction of what it is worth.1986 JCM 800 4210.It is a frickin tone beast.Just a pic for now, but if anyone would like to hear I can get some samples up tomorrow.

Attachments

• jcm800 4210.jpg
    jcm800 4210.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 56
Well, technically, 9/10ths is a fraction....I'm curious as well. I've got an '89 JCM800 2204 head. Almost went with a combo when I got it years ago, but opted for the head and 412 cab.

In hind sight I should have left out the fact that I didnt pay much.For now I'm going to keep the price to myself because after I enjoy it for a while I will most likely flip it on one of the forums or fee bay.I will get some clips up though.

Good score! A bandmate of mine had one once upon a time, sounded good. PS Market value is market value. Worry not. :)

In hind sight I should have left out the fact that I didnt pay much.For now I'm going to keep the price to myself because after I enjoy it for a while I will most likely flip it on one of the forums or fee bay.I will get some clips up though.

Well in that case I'll offer you $20. for it right now. :D Then I can post a sweet amp score too!

The world is plenty big enough that you don't have to worry about that, and anyway, it's gonna be worth what it's worth, when you sell it. If one guy knows you made a sweet score and wants to pay you only a little more than you paid, forget him- there will be another guy right behind him, unless the first guy's offer is what is actually worth.

Back