SW1000XG and Cubase ?

Hi,
Ye there is a way to use voices, but, i'm afraid I haven't even sussed how to use the patch yet! Goto www.xgfactory.com and goto downloads, scroll down to the bottom of the page, and you should come across some downloads called reggies XG-voices. It tells you how to access them, but for some reason, on mine, they don't seem to show up. Hope you can figure it out, if you can, please post back, coz I know there are a few more in the same situation :)
best of luck
Regards
DeW-R

I had a look at the patch and i could not figure it out either !! I did everything it said i got the correct response but it did not give me a list of the instruments !!! weird

Cheers anyway

Mike

hello friends, when you`ve downloaded reggies xg voices and unzipped it, go to patch name in the inspector- up pops a pop up thingy, select patch name source - patch name script, then patch name device and hopefully you`ll see reg`s xg voices , click on it and there you have it.

i HAVE GOT THAT NO PROBS BUT HOW DO YOU SELLECT THE INSTRUMENTS FROM THERE ?

Is there a drop down list with all the instruments ?

Cheers
MIKE

Hold on though.......

I haven't even got reggies XG voices shown in my instument list. Where do you have to install the voices, is it one of the cubase files, or is it just on the desktop, or C:/ drive? Cheers

melody master;
It seems cubase just grabs the file . I didn`t install it anywhere particular. I did have to try a few times though, sometimes pcs seem to breathe their own particular existance - `live and let live` I suppose?!

slightly imp; (impervious?)
ok ,,, once you`ve got reg`s voices, you click on patchname in the inspector and up pop more pop ups with reg`s voice selection. good luck, slinky

Back