Superiority Complex??

superspit

idiots unite!
I often wonder (well, not all that much really), what are the mechanics or chemical reactions going on within one's (another's) self that makes them almost compulsively feel the need to let it be known that they are better than you?...even if they aren't, infact.
I'm not sure if I've headed this correctly, if this 'issue' is called a S C,... but hopefully it makes sense.

I suppose that this is more pertinent in (my) a 'real-life' situation, not within these wonderful forums, as they can be so impersonal, and sometimes people here just can't be taken seriously, or shouldn't be anyways!!..lol!

I've become very 'acute' to this kind of behavior, and am finding that walking away from people (even as they are in mid-sentence) is occurring, with less and less guilt being felt by me.

Hey....thanx for the ears..cheers.:)

the people who often let it be known that they are better than you often have an inferiority complex. which is why they feel the need to point stuff like that out. a superiority complex is often just an inferiority complex.

It's sorta like passive aggressive .....a superior inferior.:eek::D

Hey spit...I know you are a humble person....and talented. Don't let anyone like that get to you!

It's sorta like passive aggressive .....a superior inferior.:eek::D

Hey spit...I know you are a humble person....and talented. Don't let anyone like that get to you!

Hey...thanks so much True...I think you understand me better than most.
Hope to catch up with ya soon...ya hear!:)

the people who often let it be known that they are better than you often have an inferiority complex. which is why they feel the need to point stuff like that out. a superiority complex is often just an inferiority complex.

Hey Nicole!!...been a while...you are so logical!...I reckon you're right on the money there...and I thankyou.:)

Back