stupid Samash!! grrrrrrr

vactastic

So I went to Samash to buy (2) of the behringer ultrapatch patchbays, and they said they've stopped stocking anything buy that brand. What the @#$, so what does that mean, does anyone have these what are your opinions. I was gonna buy them from 8th street, but i don't want to waste the $ if they are no good.

any opinions would be appreciated, thanks

Jason

Behringer hasn't got a great reputation, just do a search function on this forum and you'll notice that there are several threads about that one.

I never used their patchbays ... Their mixer suck, but I am a fan of their new B1 mics though

I went to the one in Buffalo Grove to look for the ECM 8000s but the guy said they stopped carrying that brand. I don't know where in Chicago you live, but if this was the store you went to there is a Guitar Center just 10 minutes from it that does suply Big B.

thanks

that is the samash i go to, he told me the same thing, the bastard!!!!!!! I assume your talking about the GC in arlington heights, thanks for the tip i'll have to run over there.

thanks alot
jason

1st off, if Sam Ash is sellin' ANY kind of Behringer gear now, it WILL be marked up to 25-40% of the normal price! Sam Ash NYC were selling Composer Pro's for $159 when everyone in the world knows you can get 'em for $79-99. So don't buy Beh gear from Sammy's!

Check out www.musiciansfriend.com

You'll get a great deal there!

Back