Stupid question?

Han

May be, I'm an analog dude who uses Adition in 32/96 for mixdown.

Can some computer dude tell me if there's a key command to reset the overload redish lights on the end of the meter? Clicking with the mouse makes me unhappy.

Please excuse me for my ignorance.

Good question. I wonder if you can program the keyboard commands to do that. I'd love to be able to, too.

HAN. its been awhile since i used cool. but as far as i knew the only way to do it was using the mouse. try right clicking over the metering and see if other options come up.
also could you tell me what brand those affordable spkrs are you talk about - compact something ??
thanx.

Manning, the speakers are the IMF transmission line speakers, kind of rare vintage speakers.

As you may know the ADAM monitors are hot right now, the S3A is a $4k (pair) monitor that uses two woofers, one for below 150hz.

The IMF ALS40II uses two woofers, one for below 150hz, but they're from the early eighties.

Look here: http://www.imf-electronics.com/

I've got the Compact 2, Compact Monitor 2, ALS40II and the huge RSPM's which are the best speakers I've heard so far.

I took a look at AA, and there are only 2 ways to clear the red lights that I could find: left-click on them, or right-click on the meter, then click on "clear clip indicators" which is hardly an improvement. Any one else have any ideas?

han - sorry if i got this wrong but i thought the speakers were about 100 bucks. my friend cant afford expensive speakers.

Manning, the IMF factory stopped a long time ago and the speaker is kind of a cult speaker. Every once in a while they appear on Ebay. I've bought the Compact for €50, the CM2 for €70, the ALS40 for €150 and the RSPM's (very rare) for €300.

chrisharris said:
How about this. Stop clipping your mixes. Problem solved, lol.

I can't believe why I've never thought about this option!:D

But.....I understand there's no way to reset the clip red light district by a key command? Weird.

Back