Stuff for sale

bigtom

I have some stuff for sale!!! I can't tell you what that stuff is or how much I want for my stuff because I've not decided what I want to sell yet. If you send me some cash, I'll look through my stuff and decide what to sell to you based on the amount you've sent me. I'm only selling this stuff to fund the purchase of some new stuff, but I'm not sure what I'm getting yet. Serious inquiries only!!

If BigTom were to require everybody to own some of his stuff, then his business model would pretty be the same as Obamacare.

"I don't know what I have to sell and I don't know how much it will cost, but you HAVE to buy it."

I have some stuff for sale!!! I can't tell you what that stuff is or how much I want for my stuff because I've not decided what I want to sell yet. If you send me some cash, I'll look through my stuff and decide what to sell to you based on the amount you've sent me. I'm only selling this stuff to fund the purchase of some new stuff, but I'm not sure what I'm getting yet. Serious inquiries only!!

Oh.....why don't you just stuff it.

I'm interested in some stuff but I need a place to put it. As soon as I figure out how much room I need for the stuff that I don't need, I will let you know. Perhaps you could sell me some room for my stuff. Maybe I will just keep all the stuff there.

If you send me the proper sized box of the stuff you need (along with the proper amount of cash) I will make sure not to exceed the proper size of the stuff for your particular space available.

I'm trying to go the extra mile here folks.

If you send me the proper sized box of the stuff you need (along with the proper amount of cash) I will make sure not to exceed the proper size of the stuff for your particular space available.

I'm trying to go the extra mile here folks.

Man, I feel like I'm missing out on a good deal by not giving you all my money. Hell, take it. Take it all. You earned it. Whatta bargain. :)

Back