Stuff For Sale / Mics, Etc

ljmaxx

Hurricane Offender
Another mic I have just sitting in the mic cabinet so if anyone needs an excellent mic this one is for sale. This one can be bought for $275 plus shipping or you can get a new one for $499. You won't be able to tell them apart. Here's some info for the V55.

http://www.cascademicrophones.com/cascade_V55.html

CAD E300 USA Made ---------------------------------- $325

Sennheiser 421 no clip or case ------------------------ $200

ADK AP-1 Mic Pre with 4 extra op amps ---------------- $750
The AP-1 with the extra op amps would cost you street $1400 +

Koss Pro4AA Headphones New in Box ------------------- $50

Open to trades. All items plus shipping. I'm on the good guys list and have over 200 positives with 0 negatives on sleaze bay. :)

PM or email ljmax@earthlink.net

Lower Prices

New lower prices below. If anybody buys the V55 & the CAD E300 I'll throw in the Sennheiser 421 for and extra $100 plus ship for free to the lower 48. $650 bucks gets somebody 3 nice mics shipped to their door.

Stedman N90 ----------------------------------------- $125

Cascade V55 ----------------------------------------- $250

CAD E300 USA Made ---------------------------------- $300

Sennheiser 421 no clip or case ------------------------ $175

ADK AP-1 Mic Pre with 4 extra op amps ---------------- $700
The AP-1 with the extra op amps would cost you street $1400 +

Koss Pro4AA Headphones New in Box ------------------- $40

Last edited:
which MD421 is it? they have a bunch of different ones.

how's the cosmetic and operational condition?

Stedman N90 is sold. :)

The rest is still available and now free but the shipping is really expensive! ;) :)

ljmaxx said:
Yes the V55 is still available. You can hear it on vox and acoustic guitar in Bound To Fly on this site. http://www.artistlaunch.com/artist4.asp?artistid=4418

...just as a point of reference, the Cascade V55 was originally produced by sE and was based on components from both the tube 5600 and Gemini models...they utilize the oversized (33mm) capsule manufactured for the Gemini (excellent low end response)...IMHO, a very nice quality tube mic for a very low price...I own 2...a steal at $250...just my $.02...

Back