Studio Projects B3

robbyrobmusik

I am looking as getting this as my first mic. Basically going to be recording rap vocals. you guys think this will hack it?

Rob

I can't speak regarding using the SP B3 for rap, but I've used my B3 for lots of other styles as a vocal mic and instrument mic, and I've used it with a SP B1 to do M-S stereo recordings, and I have been very pleased with it. IMHO, the Studio Projects B1 and B3 are very good, cost-effective condensers.

I am answering all your threads :)

I have one, but i just barely started to do some test recordings with it on acoustic guitar, no vocals, Rap or otherwise. Sounded good on acoustic, seemed pretty flat and not prone to boomyness. The vairable patterns and filter/pad make it pretty flexible, i think it is a solid entry mic. I say go for it.

Daav

dam daav i think u sould just give me your email so i can mail you direct. lol just kidding..

but i am thinking now that i might not going to be able to get these.. Got a credit card from samash so I am going to have to go with the Roda NT1-A. the other 2 are on back order and i want to jump in right now. you know how it is when your waiting for something in the mail.. You heard anything good/bad about these?

rob.

Back