studio gear for sale

zook250

hey guys. the time has come to sell my studio stuff. i am so busy gigging and doing sound for other bands that i dont have any time for recording in the immediate future, so i figure now is a good time to take a break for a while.

mackie 24/8 c/w meter bridge
digi 001
ada 8000 a/d d/a converter
ha 4600 headphone amp
pb 1000 48 point patch bay
1 pair of yorkville ysm-1i monitors
adcom gfa-5500 amplifier
2 19" LCD monitors (soyo)
1 - 8 channel hosa recording snake
1 - hosa through wall xlr connector box
1 - se 5000 large diaphram tube microphone

i also have an amd 64 based computer with 1 gb ram, 80 gb H.D,dual monitor, not sure if its worth much,(still better than a mac)
all this was used very little in a smoke free, practically people free enviroment, i probably put about 35 hrs on this stuff in the last year and a half. i will accept any resonable offer, i may be posting this stuff on ebay if i dont get any local or home recording hits.

thanks for looking
curt

kojdogg said:
curt,
could you tell us where you are and what prices you're looking for?

timboZ said:
What is your zip...........
Also prices would be nice.
Also, what city and state you live in and the amount of US currency you'd like in exchange for said goods
:D

sorry guys, i live in winnipeg , manitoba, canada. my postal code is r2j 0h3.

shoot me some offers and i'll let you know, the only pricing i have to go on is from current ebay auctions, and who knows how acurate that is , i dont want to post some ridiculous numbers and scare anyone off. does that make sense? no resonable offer refused (used car salesman voice off)

hey Daav. im at home now and i cant get your pm until i get into work tomorrow morning. i have a new computer and i cant remember my other password.

here are some prices for the remaining gear. lcd's and digi 001 are sold

mackie 28 / 8 bus with meter bridge 1350.00
yorkville ysm-1i pair 150.00
adcom GFA-5500 200.00
ada 8000 like new in box 150.00
ha 4600 headphone amp like new in box 50.00
se 5000 tube mic 150.00
hosa 12 xlr connection bay like new 50.00
px 1000 48 point patch bay 20.00

yeah i have no problem with shipping internationally. where are you located? i will have to get a shipping quotation, the boxes are fairly small and light weight, so i dont see it as being a big cost. however the shipping would be extra to the prices i have provided.

I'm in rome, italy. I'm not on the "good guy list" not because i'm a bad guy but because this is my 3rd post in total :) , I've got execellent ebay feedback and paypal account... no prob with the shipping costs, I think USps would be the best option.
ciao

o.k send me a P.M with your shipping address and i will get ou a cost to get the stuff over to you. pay pal is the preferred method of payment.

thanks

Back