Studio computer for Sale one last try low price

John Mayes

I'm selling my Studio computer and Getting another apple. This guy is loaded and set to record. Less than one year old and used very little. I'll try to remember all the programs on it. It does NOT have a sound card. You will either have to buy one or use it in conjunction with an external USB/firewire device such as MOTU 828MKII or something.

Dell 4550
P4 2.53
Windows XP home with all orginal disks and programs.
2 hard drives 1 30 gig and one 200 gig maxtor with 8mb hd buffer.
1 GHz of Ram installed
32 mb ATI video card
42x CD-RW
3.5 floppy (do people still use these?)
2 front and 2 rear USB ports
15 inch Ultra sharp LCD flat panel Dell display
Here are the programs installed. I bought the computer with them on it.

Cubase SX
Wavelab 4
Waves Platinum bundle
A bunch of VST instruments (plex, Dcota, B4, and a bunch of others)

It is set up and ready to go.

$675 (heck the Extra hard drive and RAM cost $350)
John@mayesguitars.com

how long do you plan on keeping this thing before you sell it somewhere else

i have a large cashflow coming in about a month

ebay can be a hassle. but I've sold lots of things on there. I've already gotten lots of response. Not sold yet but will be soon I think.

start the bidding here. Put the opening bid price and let everyone say what they would give for it. Highest bidder wins :)

I have no clue. I bought it with the programs on it. I don't think they are though. It would stand to reason that a computer with over $6,000 in software installed on it wouldn't be selling for $675 if they were all legal though. I bought it (before putting the extra hard drive, and RAM) for $1200 and I was pretty sure they were not legal, so that question is pretty self evident.

is the screen a skinny flat screen or a long one with a flat screen? i might be interested for 500. does it have pro tools on it?

Back