Strat, Blues Jr., Pod XT Live

SteveK

American Strat Deluxe V-Neck - 2 tone sunburst, satin finish with tinted maple neck and fretboard with abalone dot inlay, locking tuners, 50th anniversary neck plate, 3 SCN noiseless pickups and S-1 switching, OHSC, Outstanding near mint - $800 with ground shipping included to the CONUS

Limited edition Tweed Blues Jr. - Lacquered tweed cabinet, Jensen speaker, cover. Near mint, barely played.(This is not the "reliced" version) - $400 with ground shipping included to the CONUS

Pod XT Live - Mint with original box and paperwork, and Line 6 gig bag - $375 with ground shipping included to the CONUS

SteveK said:
Actually, it's the all tube 15 watt model. :) Uses 2 EL-84's for power.
yea, thats the one. I was looking at a new one for under 400.00 a couple of weeks ago, how come the 400? The Jensen speaker and the tweed?

I assume you were looking at a new standard model, black with silver grill cloth? The difference in price is indeed due to the Jensen speaker and the tweed covering. Sounds much better than the stock model IMHO.

SteveK said:
I assume you were looking at a new standard model, black with silver grill cloth? The difference in price is indeed due to the Jensen speaker and the tweed covering. Sounds much better than the stock model IMHO.

that is the one, black w/silver. It sounded pretty good. I haven't been up on equipment lately, since when has Jensen been putting out good speakers?
Did someone else buy the company? I remember at one time you wouldn't touch those things, times have changed.

Does yours have a footswitch for the reverb? does it have tremolo?
The one I looked at had no footswtiches or tremolo.

Back