Stomp Box Fever.

64Firebird

I've got a new hobby. I've been buying broken stomp boxes from pawn shops and repairing them. The other day I got a Morley Wah pedal for $15.00 and all that was wrong with it was a screw had fallen out. It works great now!

Last edited:
Nice score. I bought a vintage Morley auto-volume pedal off of ebay for about $20. All it needed was the optical bulb replaced. $2 got me two of those bulbs from Musician's Friend.

I wrote them and Mr. Morley himself replied with the info I needed along with schematics and stickers. Can't complain about that.

64Firebird said:
I've got a new hobby. I've been buying broken stomp boxes from pawn shops and repairing them. The other day I got a Morley Wah pedal for $15.00 and all that was wrong with it was a screw had fallen out. It works great now!

It's great to get a good deal, I can dig it!!!

GT

SAme here, I got myself a broken rotovibe for 30$, I just had to re-solder the battery thingy to make it work,

same again with a dod fx 69 which had an random on/off syndrom, caused by a shortcut by a resistor pin touching the metal frame. This sat is crap btw...

Back