Stellar Girl

Nice uptempo groove. I was just thinking how you could expand it melodically to make it more compelling, and then you did! Busy mix, hangs together well. Nice track

Nice Chique slyle guitar riff.
There are some surprising elements in thsi with some of the instrument melodies not going where I expected.
Is that your voice Lee?
(By the way what happened with your Scissorhands inspired track - you didn't post any follow up).
Around 2.40 the bass gets a bit too disco for me - needs a little variation (even a Gene Simmons octave jump).
Does the guitar riff persist? I can't tell if it's there anymore - if not it needs a reprise.
The change, when it comes, before the fade is good too.
It's a busy track and the vocal melody doesn't get much chance to shine.

I like it!

Pretty different instrumentation from most of your other stuff.

Right. You've still got that other album that I need to buy, don't you?

sounds good...nice vocals. I liked how the ending gets more and more simple...kind of brings the listener down gently from so much going on during the song.

thank you so much for the input guys!

Steve, coming very soon I promise! I held off on packaging the last one until I get this one wrapped up. Maybe doing it as a two for one type thing.

Ray, that edward scissorhands track is def still in the making. Alot of hustle and bustle has happen since then! It's funny you say that, since this track actually carries a 1:30 second intro with a very Danny Elfman type feel. That will end up being a seperate track.

You make good points. The guitar definitely carries on in the mix, but i do see how it can get pretty busy and it took a back seat. I might have to go back in there and bring that up a bit. Very in the style of muse when I played that out.

I can feel I can bring up the vocal a bit, but still kind of buried in there to create this whirlwind feeling around it. Kind of like a purposeful haze. I really do think these are legit points to touch on when I get back to the mix!

it MAY or may not my voice. I'm always too self conscience to admit if it is! :D

I shall return soon with more

Sounded real good.

I would nudge up the vocal just a little bit.

Boy that was a long intro. I thought it was an instrumental for a while.

Back