Steinberg mastering edition ????????

rdozz

I posted a WTB in the free adds but maybe somebody that reads the Cubase forum can help. I can not find this package anywhere. I know it has been discontinued, but I am hoping someone/ some company has a copy for sale. I would even buy it used as long as it was legal and on the up-and-up.

Thanks in advance,
Rob

I contacted this company plus many more which had the package listed on their web sites only to find they really no longer carried the product. I used google to search for about 2 days. I called or e-mailed everboby and heard the same story "sorry but, we need to update our web site". I am amazed----did Steinberg re-call all copies and destroy?

Thanks so much for looking....if you see anymore please let me know.

Rob

If it really isn't available for sale anywhere, this may be the first time where I might consider a cracked version a legitimate way to go:)

Steinberg Mastering edition looked like it had some great metering options. I don't know how the EQ, Comp, and other options sounded but, I love the way Cubase sounds. This just blows my mind --- I will call Steinberg and try to find some kind of a answer? cracked software would worry me.....but, what other options do I have?

Rob

Back