Std

brendandwyer

So i picked up an STD from mercenary.

Yep that's right, an STD. It's actually a lot better than you might think. For one, it allows me to do my thing from across the room, or even down the hall! Super far!

After the itching and burning went away, i started to fall in love with my STD. It's black and purple and doesn't really smell like anything.

My STD is a mercenary edition STD so i know it's quality. I know that one thing's for sure, it's going to be a long time before i get rid of this STD. And once the flare ups stop, i'll get back to recording some music.

Thanks for the STD Fletcher!

cello_pudding said:
sounds like you should've used shielded cable

oh i shielded my cable all right but the shit got through anyway!

Actually, i used my STD for the first time last night in a session for a guitar overdub. The amp was 65' from the control room, and yet there i sat, in front od le' console, in a puddle of my own excriment, recording the overdub.

i love STD's!

brendandwyer said:
oh i shielded my cable all right but the shit got through anyway!

Actually, i used my STD for the first time last night in a session for a guitar overdub. The amp was 65' from the control room, and yet there i sat, in front od le' console, in a puddle of my own excriment, recording the overdub.

i love STD's!

so did the STD work? noise free over 65'?

Adam P said:
Very interesting. I myself have considered contracting one from Fletcher.

he and his staff are gentle in all the right ways, and will definately infect your studio with an STD. At least that's what the website says :) [well, in not so many words...:) ]

Back