Starting Final Mixes Song 6 - For My

Ok, I played with it some. Hope you don't mind me playing a bit further. Haven't finished tuning the whole thing but have the first verse done. Or is that the chorus? That what you called it on the tracks. :)

Attachments

• For My Verse acappella.mp3
    1.3 MB · Views: 6
  • For My Verse Rough Mix With Drum Samples.mp3
    1.6 MB · Views: 7
Sounds excellent...the last two syllables of the first line Chris-TIAN HOME are different than anticipated, but they don't sound bad. Just different harmonies than the same line in the second part. Really need to get up to speed on Melodyne (not you, me)...hopefully our new president will turn the economy around enough that I can catch up. Well, it's a HOPE. $11K to go to go, $11K to go!

Last edited:
Guitar Center just pushed me over the edge. Sent me a 20% off coupon...waiting for the Melodyne download code. :( :) :confused:
Really couldn't afford it, but for $170 for Assistant (which does everything I need) it was really hard to pass up. Medical bills will be a little longer getting paid off...

Guitar Center just pushed me over the edge. Sent me a 20% off coupon...waiting for the Melodyne download code. :( :) :confused:
Really couldn't afford it, but for $170 for Assistant (which does everything I need) it was really hard to pass up. Medical bills will be a little longer getting paid off...

Cool man. I bet it will help you create the way you do. Hit me up for tips. :)

Back