ST audio DSP3000 M-port, for sale

jjmanton2

This is an 8 channel A/d converter, you can see all the specs on it here -
http://www.staudio.com/service/forum/
here is a link to the zz sounds site where it can be bought new for $800.
This unit works and sounds really good, with one problem being the phantom power. There are a few bad filter capacitors on it, which causes some noise when phantom power is switched on. When the phantom power is switched off, there is no noise what so ever. Few scratches on the bottom due to racking, but nothing severe cosmetically. Sounds great and works like a champ. I have the PCI card, daughter card, H bus cable, unit, power adapter, and original box. Also i have the original software, plus a CD with the brand new drivers for it. gotta sell to get money for my car :(

because of the phantom power issue, im selling for 400 bucks plus shipping. This can seriously be fixed with under 10 dollars worth of parts and about 30 mins of work. Im selling for half the price of a new unit. If you would like to contact me via email i can send pics. jjmanton@gmail.com. I do accept paypal and ill pack it extra carefully with the cards in antistatic bags. Also if your very interested, send me an email and ill give you my home phone so you can call and ask any questions in the evening hours.
Thanks.

Back