SSL 2 Channel custom rack Mic Pre LOWER PRICE

Executivos

I've gotten some interest, but time is not on my side---lowering the price to see if anyone here is interested...

These preamps are SSL E series pres, custom racked in a 1u chassis. There's also a custom power supply (added a fuse system, an on/off switch and a big red light--very 1960's industrial style) Pres have -20 pad, phase, and +48v phantom power. There's space in the rack for another pair and the power supply has plenty of juice so I can refer the tech that racked them if you want to turn it into a 4 channel unit.

They sound like...well...they are SSLs...do I have to say anything else? Sad to let them go...

$800 firm, but you have to pay shipping---$20 fedex insured.

Pics are on the older thread---
https://homerecording.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=145762

Last edited:
Sl615 E

Hi there,

hope you managed to offload those SSL mic pres this is a bit late I know but
Ive actually just acquired an unracked unpowered unhooked up pair myself with the hope of hooking them up and racking them at home.

Im having trouble finding any schematics or info on the web and was wondering if youd have any info or could point me in the right direction so it dosen't become a paper weight! I don't even know what power supply it requires but thats just the beginning. Any info or a nudge towards info would be much appreciated if its not a hassle!

I can be emailed on

timk@it.uts.edu.au

Thanks

Tim

Back