springtime blues

Ahem.
Well, It sounds like a guitar player on acid jammin with band in a box. I thought the piano part in bar 11-12 of the 12 bar blues was actually comical. Kept repeating lmao. Now to the guitar...which is what this Mp3 is about..NOT the mixing or recording. Well...ahem...ridiculous amounts of effects. Your "chops" are infantile. You sound like hendrix on acid when he first learned how to play a pentatonic scale. (probably at the age of 7). I was there once man, we all have been so we can relate. Keep it up..you WILL get better...and keep recording yourself to listen to...You should always be your worst critic.
peace

thanks!

wow, to be compared to jimi, even at age 7 is one of the best compliments i've ever received!! ;)

I usually don't use those effects, but wanted to make use of the $29 I spent at guitar center for that filter pedal ;)

FIRESOLE, now he's gonna have a swelled head ya know :D
Hey, sometimes ya just gotta sit back and relax :cool:

ampguy, its all good. Like firesole said, keep practicing and find some other guys to jam with, that programmed background crap sucks, always has...always will.

haha bands in boxes are hilarious. only had time to check out that first song.... a little....well fatiguing for me. Les Paul eh? got to adimit mine does not sound anything like that

Back