Spring Cleaning! Part Deux

rothy

All prices include FedEx Ground shipping in lower 48 states.

Paypal only please. Will only ship in USA - sorry.

Line 6 Pod XT $190
Like new - used a handful of times in home studio. Comes with all orignal manuals, power supply, cables and in original box. Perfect like-new condition!
Pod_XT02.jpg

SOLD - Behringer Eurorack UB2442FX-Pro Mixer $130
Great studio quality 16 channel mixer with built in 24-bit digital effects processor. Bought 2 1/2 years ago for project studio. Very light use, like new. Includes all manuals, power supply, rack mounting hardware and manuals in original box.
eurorack_02.jpg

SOLD - Vox Tonelab SE $320
The most desired and now out-of-production Vox Tonelab. Great recording tool with lots of options. This is the full tube-driven beast that has two full size expression pedals along with many present tones and space for tons of user-designated tones. These are snapped up pretty quick on ebay these days and this one was only used in my home studio for various recordings. Comes with original box, gig bag, power supply and all manuals.
tonelab_01.jpg

Seymour Duncan Woody Acoustic Pickup $25
Acoustic sound-hole pickup with bag an instructions. Bought for a guitar I no longer own… Perfect condition.
Woody02.jpg

Modded Squier '51 Black Body $80
Black squier 51 body in great condition that has the following mods: Squier Tele Custom II bridge humbucker, 2006 MIM Fender tele "hot standard" neck pickup, control cavity routed for use with Ian Rich control plate (standard plate will cover all routing), 3-way CRL switch, CTS 250K pots and switchcraft jack all wired up in standard tele wiring with Orange Drop cap. Needs bridge, guard and neck and you are quite literally, ready to rock.
S51_body01.jpg

1999? MIM Classis Series 70's RI Stratocaster $415
Like new MIM 70's RI Strat. There are a couple small scuffs on bottom near the strap button that would probably buff out. Otherwise like new - plastic still on guard. Great neck on this one too.
MIM_strat01.jpg

SOLD - 1998 MIM Classic Series 50's RI Telecaster Neck $95
This one has some issues. Slight bow caused me to turn the truss rod nearly a full turn. I t also has moderate wear on the first 5 frets or so. Otherwise mounts up and plays well. Finish is near perfect some very small dings. Comes with knock-off vintage Kluson-style keys that I just put on new.
MIM_50s_neck01.jpg

WD Music Lic. Tele Neck w/ NEW Tuning Keys $110
Tele neck made by WD Music. Very flat radius (12"?). 22 fret. Nut installed which I was told was "Gibson" length (hangs over each edge about 1/16" - I just never filed it down. Graphite string tree and BRAND NEW Wilkenson tuning keys (http://store.guitarfetish.com/wiezlotu6inf.html)
WD_neck01.jpg

Tele Affinity BSB Body *ESQUIER UPGRADES* $115
This sweet little body started life as a Squier Affinity Buttersctoch Blonde telecaster. I took ALL of the electronics out and replaced with CTS pots, switchcraft jack and GFS 60's HOT Alnico pickup. I wired it up as an esquire and changed the bridge to the dual loading Wilkenson with compensated saddles. THIS IS A TOP-LOADING BODY. I was going to add a Bigsby but never got around to it. Note: original mounting holes for bridge CAN be seen with existing bridge. They can be covered for the most part with a vintage style bridge cover. Just add neck and guard and you are good to go with a HOT Esquier!
Affinity_BSB_body01.jpg

Last edited:
dude....did you ever even use this thing??? It came today and its all packaged like it was brand new....no scratches anywhere....the rubber feet dont even look like they have been on the floor....

anyway...sounds awesome....maybe Ill get a chance to play with it a little more when I done mowing the lawn..... :(

dude....did you ever even use this thing??? It came today and its all packaged like it was brand new....no scratches anywhere....the rubber feet dont even look like they have been on the floor....

anyway...sounds awesome....maybe Ill get a chance to play with it a little more when I done mowing the lawn..... :(

Only used it in my home studio. I like to try a lot of gear and I keep the stuff I really connect with. :D

Same with the little Behri mixer. This thing's like new and packaged to the hilt. Thanks Rothy! It'll be perfect for a drum submix in live gigs.

Back