Spring Cleaning - Lots Of Gear For Sale

rothy

All prices include FedEx Ground shipping in lower 48 states.

Paypal only please. Will only ship in USA - sorry.

Email me if you want a picture.

Line 6 Pod XT $210
Like new - used a handful of times in home studio. Comes with all orignal manuals, power supply, cables and in original box. Perfect like-new condition!

Brownsville Violin Bass $145
Like new condition short-scale Brownsville violin bass. This is the
Sam Ash house brand. Bought 2 years ago and has never left my home studio. Used a handful of times. Plastic still on pickups.

OLP Electric 12-String $240
Like new condition OLP 12 string electric solid-body. Great low action and sweet "jangle". Simple controls - 3-way switch and volume! I bought with the intention of switching out the pickups and never did because I loved the stock ones so much. Bought this about 18 months ago and used on a few recordings. Never left my home studio. Plastic still on pickups.

Ibanez AX-110XL Baritone $220
Like new condition Ibanez AX-110XL Baritone electric guitar. Worn brown satin finish with fast maple neck and rosewood board. Recently changed strings to Elixir baritones. Great little guitar with a big tone. Aggressive single bucker with volume and tone controls. Bought this one year ago and used a few times in my home studio - has never left the house.

Sunlite Acoustic/Elec. Classical + EXTRAS $80
Great starter acoustic/electric classical. Onboard EQ and solid electronics. Great student model or first guitar. Like new condition. Bought this about 2 years ago and it has never left my home studio. I will include "branded" gigbag and excellent quality Kyser Capo.

SOLD! - Yamaha MG10/2 Mixer $60
Like new 10-channel 4-bus mixer in original box with all manuals and power supply. Used twice for a very specific project in my home studio. Purchased about 3 years ago and has been sitting in the box for the last 2 1/2 years. Gotta' love spring cleaning - little treasures are everywhere. Solid mixer is great for small studios or small live applications.

Behringer Eurorack UB2442FX-Pro Mixer $170
Great studio quality 16 channel mixer with built in 24-bit digital effects processor. Bought 2 1/2 years ago for project studio. Very light use, like new. Includes all manuals, power supply, rack mounting hardware and manuals in original box.

Boss DR-880 Drum Machine $340
This is the big one! Rave reviews and excellent sounds. This is also a great tool for guitarists looking to add a rhythm section. Guitar input with COSM amp modeling. Digital and USB output. Includes all manuals, power supply and original box. Easy to program and use in like-new condition. Used in home studio lightly and am truly sorry to see this piece of gear go.

Vox Tonelab SE $320
The most desired and now out-of-production Vox Tonelab. Great recording tool with lots of options. This is the full tube-driven beast that has two full size expression pedals along with many present tones and space for tons of user-designated tones. These are snapped up pretty quick on ebay these days and this one was only used in my home studio for various recordings. Comes with original box, gig bag, power supply and all manuals.

SOLD! - Squier '51 Body/Guard/Pickups $55
New Squier '51 black body with pickups and pickguard. This was taken off a factory fresh '51.

Presonus HP4 Headphone Amp $55
Brand new - never taken out of plastic. 4-channel headphone amp with individual volume control for each channel.

Ibanez Artcore FWD60 TOR $180
Good condition semi-hollow sleek player. Nice flat radius with fast neck. Lots of minor surface scratches on body and pickup covers and a few dings here and there. Nothing affects play. Good tones - I used this as my "E-Bow guitar" because of the buckers and hollow body. Extremly light and fun to play. It is a looker too and would be a great back-up gig guitar.

Last edited:
I think I may want that 12-string.
Any pics?
Guess I can go do a search.
I'm definitely interested though you'd have to send me a Paypal invoice as I don't have an account. But I've had people do that before so I know there's a way you can do it.
I could also send a check and you wait 'till it clears.

pics of the Ibanez Artcore FWD60?

Here is one pic - I can email you more if you need them. THANKS! :)

artcore_01.JPG

I think I may want that 12-string.
Any pics?
Guess I can go do a search.
I'm definitely interested though you'd have to send me a Paypal invoice as I don't have an account. But I've had people do that before so I know there's a way you can do it.
I could also send a check and you wait 'till it clears.

Here is a pic - I can email more if you would like. I can try the ebay invoice deal or wait for a check - your call, whatever is easier for you. THANKS!!

olp12_01.JPG

I will be ebaying the rest this weekend - if you are interested in anything make me an offer.

Thanks!

Good Trader Rothy :-)

Just got my Presonus HP4 Headphone Amp via fedex on a sunny SATURDAY morning!:D

Packing was better than most companies do, and the product is in pristine condition!

Couldn't be happier.:)

A completely painless transaction from start to finish.

Don't miss these deals folks!!!!
:)

Cheers rothy!!

Back