Spotify chooses joe rogan over Neil young

The injection has gone into over a billion arms so I think it has been tested plenty.

Well I wish she had seen a doctor first, like I did, before she decided to tough it out.
This is the first vaccine where I had to ask myself where the politics ends and the science begins.
I never questioned any of my shots before.
Whose fault is that?

it is lies and bullshit.
How many masks does Fauci tell us to wear today? pick a number between 0 and 4.

As long as there are people who believe the lies, and do not get the shot, there will be more deaths, and more families who are greaving for lost members.
Not just my opinion, scientific facts.

My friend in Asheville used to talk like that. Be careful what you ask for.
It's highly unlikely your daughter will convince him to take another jab, even if she could rise from the dead.

Last edited:
democrats were the first to cast seeds of doubt on the vaccine:

During a CNN interview and again during her debate against Vice President Mike Pence, Harris had indicated that she did not trust the president on this matter.

"I will say that I would not trust Donald Trump and it would have to be a credible source of information that talks about the efficacy and the reliability of whatever he's talking about," Harris told CNN's Dana Bash in September.

“If the public health professionals, if Dr. Fauci, if the doctors tell us we should take it, I’ll be the first in line to take it, absolutely,” Harris said during her debate against Pence roughly a month later. “But if Donald Trump tells us we should take it, I’m not taking it.”

Similarly, Democratic Senate candidate Cal Cunningham, currently awaiting the results of his race against incumbent Sen. Thom Tillis, R-N.C., expressed doubt in September about the safety of a coronavirus vaccine manufactured under the Trump administration and said during a debate that he would be "hesitant" to take it.

US TOPS 10M CORONAVIRUS CASES AMID SURGE IN INFECTIONS

Fox News reached out to Cunningham's campaign and Harris' office to see if their attitudes have changed in light of recent events, but neither immediately responded.

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo also spoke out against the Trump administration regarding trust for a vaccine. On Sept. 24, he said in a statement that he would have state officials review the safety of any vaccine the president supports.

a91nAwo_700bwp.webp

They were talkin it up this morning. NY didn't own his catalog or have control to make the ultimatum. He only controlled 50% . It looks like he is being sued now. Acted without consent. 60 % streaming losses. He is probably responsible for that. Accountable.

There are casualties on both sides of the vaccine-conundrum.
I think some people are going to really regret taking a stand on either side.
It should be a choice.

Last edited:
Beaky, you forgot one..... Who the hell is Joe Rogan. Never listened to him, don't have Spotify, .... and I don't even have a Pono, either.

My Neil Young albums still play fine!

Gee I'm an old fart!

Back