Spin..................................

My fault gec. I've been working on a ton of music in the studio.

mshea, has been hard at work. :) I told her Saturday night that you had inquired about her...... :D She said, "hello".

HEY! I'm HEEERREEE!!!

Sorry. Fell in love. Was on cloud 9. I'm back!!!! I'm BACCKKKK!!!!! HELLOOOO!!!!

Hey. Still infatuated. Just finally letting the rest of the world back in. Happy as a lark!

hahahahha she lives.......................I was gonna call the U.S. Marines to go search for you .............

usually it works like this:

3-6 months = Infatuation (most splits happen here)

6-12months = It must be Love

1-2 yrs = Routine (used to them by now..... most likely live together and have invested time so even if your not totally happy u might as well just stick it out)

this is also the period of I wanna break up, but I need an excuse

2-4 yrs = He better ask me to marry him....... I've got alotta time invested & I want a ring, besides I'm getting older and wanna have kids.

5-8 yrs = We got married and had a child, but I feel I missed out on alot of things and I also feel like I gave up alot ( this is whats known as the regret period also a huge break up point....most divorce at this time)

made it through all these periods good for you........next

8-12 yrs = We had anutha child, own a house and 2 cars.... We both work full time and the kids go to day care........ Mortgages car payments - insurance..hhhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh

12-25 yrs= Damn time goes by fast I remember when junior was just a baby, now he's all grown up....... we finally finished paying for the house, but now we gotta refinance to pay for the kids college education

HUGE REGRET PERIOD:

I should of - would of - could of - but didn't and now I'm too old

25-30yrs = Why am I still working.... I'm 50 - 65yrs old and a grandparent........ I shouldn't still be working.....I wanna travel and see the world...... I missed so much I want to relive these things.....Its too late to follow the dreams I once had, but I hope I can live them through my children.... My daughter...wow what a voice she's sounds so soulful....she just met a guy she's totally in love with....... oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30-40yrs = After all this time my no good husband still doesn't appreciate me........ I gave up everything for him and our children........ I let him no everyday about that young blonde I caught hime with 30yrs ago..... huh!!!!!

Dying = Next life I'm gonna do things differently

Last edited:
OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! You really made that sound attrocious.... but i'm thinking a lot won't really apply...i think.

See, the 3-6 months infatuation i agree with,

6-12 months it must be love ok...cool

1-2 years live together.
Ummm. NO!
Why buy the cow if you get the milk for free? He tried that one, the 'move overseas with me'. I said.....NAWWWW. Put foot down!!! No ring on finger and no papers in glove box, no girl in crib overseas. 2 weeks later. A proposition. WOO HOO!!! Ring shopping is a lovely thing..........

2-4 years...i already have what i wanted and invested quality time

and 8-12...
well we both already own cribs now so buying more is no biggie, nothing better than a little refinance here and there...see...we're AHEAD! No stress there. Kids???? We'll work on that during the free time we have in years 2-4 (the younger the BETTER)!!!

He retires in 10 years and we have all the time in the WORLD to travel and enjoy life....even more than we already do.

Ask Spin. I caught a good one. A little tight-laced at times. Kind of 'Carltonish'. But for the most part.....got a keeper.

And Spin...just think...if it wasn't for the D.I.W tour....it'd be NO GO!

And OH! God God-Daddy Spin Go! Sooner or later you'll have some little high yella ankle biter callin' ya God-Daddy and it'll be all YOUR FAULT!!! TEE HEE!!! TAKE THAT!!!!

No Marines for me....I'm BACK!

Although suffering for a horrid case of WRITERs BLOCK. My set DIED...total blue-screen wipe-out. I ressurrected it and now...sit down with no ideas. NO MUSIC IN HEAD. I think i can't write happy. I need to be stressed and upset to write really good stuff and since that is not happening, i'm not writing. So i'm going to try and learn how to write happy anthems. Wish me luck. Or stick to 'new-age music'. HA HA!!! Who knew??!!??

mshea said:

Ummm. NO!
Why buy the cow if you get the milk for free?

hahahahhahahahahaha lmao...................................

you are way too happy to write an eminem song....... how turning all the stuff you just said into a song called "Cloud Nine"

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....lemme see here...get ya started

I'm so happy your mine

take the worries and stress off my mind

the last great find

Boy you take me to cloud nine

gotta go......I'll be back......bye bye

I don't know Gec....

Sounds kind of Amy Grantish to me...remember, "Baby, Baby.... ...always and forever...., Baby i'm so glad".

ICK! Is this what happens. you fall in love and all musical ability and talent goes to hell. I was writing some seriously fantazmatical shit from March until July...then it DIED! ICK

mshea said:
....And OH! God God-Daddy Spin Go! Sooner or later you'll have some little high yella ankle biter callin' ya God-Daddy and it'll be all YOUR FAULT!!! TEE HEE!!! TAKE THAT!!!!....

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

HEY! I get off at 9pm. It would be easier to catch both y'all at Blue Star then move off together in a herd to 'Mini Me's'. :D As, the Tower is on Adams and Franklin...we can shoot straight down and be there in a quick hurry jiffy lube

mshea said:
I don't know Gec....

Sounds kind of Amy Grantish to me...remember, "Baby, Baby.... ...always and forever...., Baby i'm so glad".

ICK! Is this what happens. you fall in love and all musical ability and talent goes to hell. I was writing some seriously fantazmatical shit from March until July...then it DIED! ICK

uh ho my abilities must be goin right out the window.....this must be why I don't write love ballads..................

I am still trying to figure out how we got "split up" (at Dionises)?

How did you know that we were going to Watusi?

BTW............. I had a GREAT time last night (Heather and Kendall are cool :ccol: .

You SAID, we were all motivating to Watusi, i had remembered when we went. And you had said Ashland and North. We stopped at the gas station by Betty's and then headed over. We tried to call, but my phone was having 'network difficulties' and when i called you on his...you hung up on me. UGGGG! So we said fuck it and decided to stay. I ordered a Mojito, him a Citron Martini and away we blabbed.

We really needed that. Thanks for inviting us out. I think we both would've remained sourpusses over the evenings 'towing incident' if we wouldn't of got our drink on afterwards. Thanks!!!

Back