soundmax integrated card using Magix

mysticpain

Hello,

I am using Magix studio deluxe pro 10 and an integrated soundmax audio card in my IBM laptop. Does anyone have information for me on how to get this card to do i/o at the same time. I had it working earlier and recently reformatted MY HD and it will allow me to record my electric guitar successfully.. but without monitoring. I have checked all the appropriate settings for monitoring and i/o recording. I had it working before when I used an external Audigy Live card also.. one for input and the other for output... actually I adjusted a ton of settings and crap.. I don't remember what I did exaclty.. but eventually .. integrated card began working how I wanted by doing I/O with monitoring. To explain this a bit better.. what I had was.. my electric running through my amp..into my internal sound card with external speakers acting as monitors.. so when I would play through the computer I heard what I was playing and what was previously recorded or using the LIVID drum program in Magix.
Does anyone have any clue where to go or where I went wrong in this? I also experienced the same issue working with Cakewalk, and Krystal.

Back