Soundcraft Spirit M12

shadowfax

ok, i guess my other thread was a little too precocious to get any replies, so here's a more direct question. :P

what do you think of this board? how does it compare to others in the price range? how are the pres vs mackie's? Any relevant experience you'd like to share? etc etc.

You might want to try doing a search. This subject has been very thoroughly and exhaustively covered many times in the past.

I currently have the M12. I used to have the Mackie 1402 vlz pro. I think the pre-amp in the M12 is warmer. Mackies are harsh sounding to me. EQs are better with the M-series. Featurewise, the m-series kicks the Mackies butt. The Mackie may be more proven as it has been around for a while. The M-series is fairly new and not quiet tested as much as the vlz series. The M-series looks prettier too. Just my opinion - a lot of people here love the Mackies too.

I currently have the M12. I used to have the Mackie 1402 vlz pro. I think the pre-amp in the M12 is warmer. Mackies are harsh sounding to me. EQs are better with the M-series. Featurewise, the m-series kicks the Mackies butt. Mackie may be

Back