Soundcraft Ghost 24 ch Automation

Jburn34

I've got a used Soundcraft Ghost 24 channel board for sale. It's been well taken care of and is the version with the mute automation on it. Channels 1-3 need a little work on their mic pres (line-in's work great) and I have a new Control Room knob for it. Great sounding board - very clean. Ready to sell as I'm liquidating the studio. Call or email me for pics or if you have any questions.

$1499 obo

Thanks,
Jeremy
225-931-6946
jburn34 "at" aol.com

That's a really good price. I just got a Ghost a month ago and it's a killer board.

It is a pretty good price, but as stated it needs a little work, and it is a 24 channel version and not a 32 channel version. $3k should get you a 32 channel version in good shape with a meterbridge.

Yep...it's a good price. Xstatic is right, but you would pay more than 3k for a 32 channel w/ meterbridge, especially one w/ mute automation, like this one has. The board sounds great, has tons of features...I'm liquidating the studio, getting married, you know...the whole deal. $1500 is a good deal for the buyer but it's also a good deal for me b/c I no longer use it and I could put the money elsewhere. I'll email pics to anyone who wants them or post them on here tonight. Don't hesitate to call me either...leave a voicemail if I don't answer.

Thanks!

Thanks man for the link... great board. I would really like to get it. Need to come up with the money. I also did see a couple of these around w/ the meter bridge for around or less money. I will get back to you though.

This is actually a very good price for the non-"LE" version. This version is not in production anymore and was more expensive than the LE version.

Back